Executive SALES CONSULTANT
Don’t be ordinary, be EXTRAORDINARY!
Do you want to work for an elite and fast-growing gym brand in South Africa? Are you fit, well-groomed and take your health seriously? We’re looking for energetic goal driven, ambitious Executive Sales Consultants to join the Ignite Tribe. We offer exciting uncapped earning opportunities
ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?
ARE YOU A FITNESS FANATIC WITH EXCEPTIONAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS AND A FLAIR FOR SALES? THEN APPLY TODAY TO JOIN THE IGNITE FITNESS TRIBE – SOUTH AFRICA’S LEADER IN THE HEALTH AND FITNESS INDUSTRY!
OUR FITNESS BRANCHES, LOCATED IN ROSEBANK, RANDBURG, MENLYN, SOUTHGATE, WALMER, GREENACRES, CAPE TOWN, MILNERTON, SOMERSET WEST & CLAREMONT, REQUIRE TALENTED SALES CONSULTANTS TO COMMENCE EMPLOYMENT WITH THE COMPANY.
MONTHLY BASIC PLUS COMPETITIVE COMMISSION STRUCTURE IS ON OFFER TO THE IDEAL INCUMBENT FOR THE ROLE.
- A passion for health and fitness (look the part and understand our service)
- Matric qualification
- A minimum of two years outbound sales experience
- Promotion and sales skills to sell the company’s products and services effectively
- Proven 6-month consecutive track record of successful sales performance
- Ability to plan daily activities to maximize results
- The ability to build and maintain rapport with key customers and identify new opportunities
- Excellent telephone, communication and listening skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Must be customer-centric
- Must be able to analyze the market and use data to penetrate the market effectively
- Must be financially astute and be able to understand sales budgets
- Able to calculate performance ratios
- Understand and adhere to company systems and processes.
- Must have excellent client relationship building skills across all customer demographics
- Delivery of daily, weekly and monthly activity targets and performance ratios as set for individual and the team
- Be accountable for individual sales for an assigned club and achieving an individual sales forecast monthly.
- Contribute the highest sales performance level in order for the membership sales team as a whole to achieve the minimum requirement of an on-budget performance.
- Maintain activity levels in all areas of telephone contact e.g. cold calling, retention calling (30-day call-backs), follow-up calls, enquiry handling and calls to ex-members on a regular daily basis. Lead generation and member referrals are averaged over the month to date.
- Ensure that all targets, forecasts, and goals set for activity levels are reached to achieve the required number of membership sales.
- Support and work with the marketing strategies and initiatives throughout the club; whilst liaising with all other departments (particularly fitness) to integrate the selling process with the customer/member.
- Monitor and track all personal sales results and activity levels on a regular daily basis, using the correct procedure and systems.
- Be responsible for selling all types and categories of membership dependent upon the customer’s needs as well as focusing on the selling of corporate memberships within the immediate locality of the club.
- Be responsible for personal time management that in turn ensures that the sales effort is always manned at the correct levels . Weekend work, late hours may be required to perform to the required standards and to achieve an above budget performance for the number of membership sales.
- Be accountable for the correct completion of all membership paperwork and liaise closely with all areas of Administration to ensure membership application procedures are adhered to.
- Identifying opportunities for new business within the market.
- Presentations / tours averaged over the month to date, and attend promotions and marketing.